Producing a high quality company video can be a great way to improve your advertising and increase the potential of your company. Video marketing is something that many of your potential customers will expect, and video content on your website, and your social media, can improve your sales or sign ups. Put making sure your video content is professional, and reflects the right image for your company or brand is essential. And the location can play an important role in this perception. In fact, the location of your company video is a key factor to consider, for a range of important reasons. But, why is the location of your company video important? And how can you choose the right location for your company? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we have the tools and skills to help your business succeed with video marketing. In fact, we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about choosing the right location for your company video.
Different location options for your company video
So, what are the different options you should choose from, if your company video will be successful? Well, there are several, including:
- Professional filming location- this is somewhere that will already be set up for your needs and requirements, and will also make it easy for editing. However, it can make for a bland background that doesnt offer your audience any insights into your company.
- Inside your company premises- whether you work from a busy office, an industrial warehouse, or a shop, you could use your own company environment to act as the backdrop for your company video. This can be effective for showing a behind the scenes point of view, to potential customers who are interested in the people behind the brand. However, you will need to make sure that the lighting is perfect, and that background noise doesn’t interfere with video production.
- In the great outdoors- getting outside can breathe new life to the creative process, and it might be an important part of your company story, or the values of your company. If this is the case, filming in the great outdoors could be a great option. However, it can be difficult to find a secluded filming location, that wont be riddled with interruptions.
- At an event- if you are going to an event, relevant to your company and industry, you could opt to film at this location. This can be a great way to show off your products or services in action, or to show to your customers that you are a leading authority in your field. This all makes your company feel more trustworthy. Filming at this type of location can be a challenge though, so this is something you should bear in mind.
Why is the location of your company video important?
But why is choosing the right location so important for your company video? Well, there are a number of reasons, including:
- Setting the right tone- the background for your video can set the tone for the content. If your filming location matches the purpose and meaning behind your content, this can be very beneficial for clearly and concisely delivering on your aim.
- Filming practicalities- filming in the right location can save time and money. The right location will not cause delays to production, and this means you will need to spend less money, and waste less time.
- Capture the attention of your audience- for people to really watch your video content, they have to be interested in what they can see. For many videos, the background is a large part of what can be seen, and if this is interesting and engaging, you can be sure of grabbing attention.
For professional video production and video marketing services, for any company or business, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.