Here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video marketing and video production experts. And we work with a wide range of companies in a variety of industry sectors to provide high quality, professional, video solutions. As an increasing number of video searches are made every single day, and an increasing number of companies are producing video content, it could be time your business got on board. But what can you expect from video marketing? And how will it influence sales and conversions? Well, video marketing strategy to increase business potential, is a specialist topic. So here is our handy guide.
Video marketing is on the rise
It has been predicted that by 2020,a whopping 80% of all consumer traffic will be video related. Whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or embedded video, consumers are demanding video content, and spending an increasing amount of time watching video content. And forward thinking companies have already risen to the new challenge:
- 44% of small to medium business owners plan to spend money on their video marketing this year
- 60% of all marketers used video in their social media marketing, including Facebook and Instagram
- Almost 80% of marketers and small to medium sized businesses are seeing positive results from video marketing
- Video marketing leads to an almost 30% increase in click-through rates.
- Simply putting your brand logo in a video can increase sales by almost 10%.
Video marketing strategy to increase business potential
So, how can implementing a video marketing strategy increase your business potential? Well video marketing can help in a lot of ways, depending on how it is used. As a result, video marketing tends to fall into one of the following categories:
- social media video marketing
- product marketing
- company branding
To explore how video marketing strategy can increase business potential, we need to take a closer look at these categories.
Social media video marketing
A company that uses social media can expect to:
- communicate with customers
- build a sense of community
- reach a new audience
- generate interest in new products or services
- increase traffic to the company website
However, to achieve all of this, a company needs to have a social media marketing strategy that involves releasing scheduled posts that grab attention. And research has found that video content is the best type of content for this. In fact, on Facebook, a video receives on average 135x more organic reach than a photo,and more than 8 billion videos are watched on Facebook everyday! So producing great video content that can grab attention and engage your followers is a great way to reap the benefits of social media, and at the same time, increase your business potential.
If your company sells products, or provides a service, you need to tell your audience all about new developments. As well as create content that informs and explains elements of this product or service. And to do this, video content is the best option. This is because:
- video marketing can show off your products or services in a positive light
- video can explain complicated processes far more efficiently than text
- video is more memorable than text
As a result,using video marketing can lead to an increase in sales from improved understanding and advertising.
Finally, video marketing can be used as part of your company branding. Consumers want to get to know the people behind the brand, the story, and what makes it all work. When you compare video content with text content for this role, video is a clear winner. This is because:
- video can help consumers form a judgement about the people on screen
- video helps form trust and bonds between the company and the consumer
- video is far more interesting than text
For more information or advice about video marketing strategy to increase business potential,get in touch with the professionals today, here at Oh Video. Manchester’s leading video marketing and video production experts.