If you are an eCommerce company, selling products online is usually your websites number one priority. And to grab the attention of potential customers, and to keep them browsing your website, you may need to consider using video content, particularly for product pages. But what type of video content should you consider? And what are the advantages of video content for product pages? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about product page video content.
What type of video content should you use on product pages?
There are a number of different types of video content that can be incredibly beneficial for your product page, leading to an increase in sales and sign ups. These video types include:
- Testimonials and reviews from previous customers- these are an important part of your product page, because your new users are likely to be positively influenced by positive reviews from real people. And using video content for this is even more beneficial, as this can help to build consumer trust, and increase sales.
- FAQ video- if you can put together a list of frequently asked questions about this product, you can then turn this into an informative video. So instead of just using text to inform your potential customers, you can draw them in with engaging, high quality video content, which also gives you a chance to show off the product in question too. This can really alleviate any misconceptions that your potential customers have, and help to increase sales.
- Product video- if you want to keep things simple, why not simply produce a video of the product, examined from all different angles? This is more engaging than simple product images, and can help potential customers to take a leap of faith in your company.
What are the advantages of video content for product pages?
There are several advantages to using video content for products. These include:
- Company branding- video content can help to support your company branding, and is a great way to make your website stand out from those of your competitors.
- Building trust- when people can see video content of your product in action, or of the team behind your company answering questions on camera, they are more likely to develop trust towards your company, and this in turn leads to a loyal community of customers.
- Increasing sales- video content is simply more engaging and more interesting than any product description you could create, although you will need both for SEO purposes. And for the consumer, the video content can be the key to purchasing the item or product featured, depending on the quality and the design of the video itself.
For professional video production and video marketing services, for any company or business, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.