Video marketing is a tool used by businesses of all sizes, across a range of industries. This is because professional video marketing can help to promote company branding, increase audience engagement, and even promote sales and bookings. And there are several different video types that can be incredibly useful for different purposes, including live video, animated video and 360 degree video content. So what does your company need to know about using 360 videos to increase product sales? And can this really be effective? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we have the tools and skills to help your business succeed with video marketing. In fact, we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to 360 degree video marketing.
Why use 360 degree video content?
Out of all the different video styles and options, why should your company choose 360 video content? Well, this is a style of video that brings a range of advantages to your audience, including:
- Control of the video content- a 360 video can be moved and re-positioned by the audience, so that they can see the video from all different angles. This means that a 360 video is fully immersive and offers increased interaction when compared to other video types.
- Increased view- because a 360 video captures footage from all angles, it offers an increased view of the product, service or space you are showing off.
Considerations for using 360 videos to increase product sales
360 degree videos can help to increase product sales, when used in the right way. So how can you be sure that your 360 video will be a success? Well, you need to consider:
- The purpose of the video- your 360 video, just like any other piece of video marketing, needs to have a definitive purpose. This can help to keep all aspects of the video content on track, so that you can deliver a clear message to your audience. 360 videos are commonly used to reveal new products, show off new stock, give a “behind the scenes” tour, and show off the end results of different services. This can serve a range of purposes including generating interest and engagement, and promoting brand identity.
- Using the full 360 function- using the full 360 function allows you to impress your audience and bring attention to your company or product. But this means that you should use the full 360 function. Don’t simply shoot a normal video, like a talking head or interview. Instead, use the different angles to bring something new to your interested audience.
- The video platform- decide which platform you will be sharing your 360 video with, before you begin production. This is a because different platforms can have different user expectations and requirements, including video length and style. And this even applies to 360 degree video too. So you need to make sure that your 360 fits with the platform, before you film it.
For more information or advice about professional video production or marketing, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.