Producing high quality video content, and marketing this professionally, can be a great way to reach more potential customers, as well as potentially increasing sales and sign ups. But for every video, you need to have a specific goal in mind, that can be measurable, to show how successful, or not, your video marketing strategy has been. So whether you want to persuade potential customers to make a purchase, or you just want to inform them about your products, there is a different type of video suitable for any goal. And you need to choose the right type to match your purpose. Here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to producing different types of video for different purposes.
Different types of video
So, first of all, what are the different types of video you should be choosing from? Well, there are several, including:
- Explainer videos- think of these as “how to” guides in a video format. If you offer a product or service that can be quite complex or complicated, creating an explainer video can be a really useful resource for your potential customers.
- Testimonial videos- these are videos that involve previous clients discussing your products or services, and the positive experiences they had with your company. This can be very good for building consumer trust and increasing sales and sign ups.
- Video interviews- video interviews can be great for providing more information about your company itself, and the people behind the branding. You could use a video interview to answer previously set questions, or even to answer questions from your audience, while live streaming.
- Behind the scenes video content- a backstage look at what goes on in your workplace, demystifying the processes involved, can be a great way to generate interest and build a connection with your consumers.
- Branded video and storytelling- creating video to tell the story of your brand or company is a good way to advertise, without overly emphasizing your products or services. This means that potential customers might be more likely to pay attention to the video, rather than skip past it as just another ad.
Producing different types of video for different purposes
With so many different types of video content to choose from, it’s important that you choose an option that will help you meet your goals and targets. These might include:
- Increasing your audience reach and reaching new people- branded storytelling content can be very useful for this.
- Building consumer trust- testimonials, interviews and behind the scenes videos can be useful to help build consumer trust in your company.
- Increasing sales and sign ups- you need to build trust to increase sales, so all of the above mentioned video types can help. But if you already have the consumers trust, they just aren’t sure your product or service is right for them, an explainer video can be a great option too. This will answer any questions they might have, and also show off your skills in a unique way.
For professional video production and video marketing services, for any company or business, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.