While many local businesses are reluctant to begin investing in video marketing, others are already proving how effective it can be. But what kind of strategies are they using? And how are local businesses making video marketing work for them? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video marketing and video production experts. As a result, we have produced this guide to local businesses and success with video marketing.
Video marketing and local businesses
Although you might think that video marketing is just for large companies, local businesses can really make it work. Especially with the growth in social media and the role that video is now playing as part of marketing in general. In fact, video production and video marketing is now easier for local businesses to access than ever before. But how can local businesses actually use video for marketing purposes?
Tips for Local business using video marketing
Pre-recorded video marketing methods are some of the easiest to get started with and several can be pre-recorded at once. They can include:
- “thank you” videos to be emailed to new customers or as a landing page once a purchase has been completed
- a demo of your products, or range of products
- a video interview or testimonial
Live video can be more difficult to get started with, and its important to have a good social media following to being with, otherwise nobody will see your hard work. Some live ideas for local businesses include:
- filming from an event you may be attending
- hold a Q&A and field some questions being asked in real time
- take a live stream filmed around the office or workplace
If you are ready to begin your video marketing journey, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.