For many companies and businesses, profit margins can be tight. And for your business to grow and succeed, knowing what to put this profit into is a real challenge. Professional video production and marketing is one option available, that can bring a range of advantages to your company or business. But is professional video content worth the cost? And what should you expect in return for your investment? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to the value of professional video content for your business.
Professional video production
Professional video production involves producing video content that will show off your company or business. This could take many forms, including:
- Advertising- advertising your products or services is a great way to increase business and drive more sales and sign ups. Video adverts will always be the most successful option, beating images and text in any form, on any platform.
- Explaining- video content that provides more in depth information, about what your company does, or how your products or services work can increase interest and help potential customers make the choice to trust your company.
- Testimonial- video content that films previous customers talking positively about their experience with your company helps to build consumer trust and can also increase brand awareness.
Professional video marketing
Professional video marketing involves making sure that your video is seen by the right people. This involves preparing your video for different platforms, and promoting your video across a range of channels, directed at your chosen demographic. This is equally as important as the video production, because there is little point to a high quality video that is not seen by your chosen audience.
Is professional video content worth the cost?
So, is professional video content worth the cost? Well, the simple answer is yes. Professional video content that is produced by professionals, and marketed professionally will always perform better than DIY options. Not to mention the time and effort you’ll save. But professional video content can also start to pay for itself in monetary terms. Take a look at these statistics:
- Landing page video increase conversion rate by up to 800%- that’s a whole lot more sales and sign ups, directly related to the professional video content.
- Video advertisements increase purchasing intent by up to 97%- so if your potential customers see your professional video advert, they are much more likely to buy.
- 64% of potential customers are more likely to purchase, after watching a video online- This means that your video on social media, YouTube, or even your own website could be crucial for increasing sales.
Professional video content can also bring a range of benefits, including:
- increased brand awareness
- improving your brands image
- making a positive impression on potential customers
For professional video production and video marketing services, for any company or business, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.