Video marketing can bring a range of advantages to any business or company. From increasing your audience range and reaching new potential customers, to driving traffic and increasing sales, professional video production, and professional video marketing, can be incredibly effective. So how can video content help to increase product sales specifically? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing experts. As a result, we have produced this guide to increasing product sales with “How to” videos.
Video marketing for companies and business
Increasing sales or sign ups is the aim of the majority of companies or business looking to succeed online. And this should be a multi-approach strategy, aimed at increasing relevant traffic, raising awareness, and building a company that seems more trustworthy. Each of these aims can begin to be achieved with video production and video marketing:
- Increasing traffic- by adding professional video content to a company YouTube channel, you can directly link back to your website, helping interested consumers find your products instantly. Social media video marketing, and video in email marketing, can both increase the traffic on your website, by direct linking.
- Raising awareness- social media video marketing can be directed towards a wide audience quickly and easily, which will result in an increased brand awareness for your company
- Increasing trust- video testimonials from clients can help to build trust and make your company seem more authentic. This can in turn help to boost sales.
However, video marketing can also be used very specifically to increase product sales, directly.
Increasing product sales with “How to” Videos
“How to” videos, showing off the features of your latest product can be very effective for increasing product sales. This is because:
- professional quality videos, with different angles of your products, can make them look even more appealing to potential buyers
- the videos tend to answer any frequently asked questions, and iron out any concerns a buyer might have. This helps to increase trust, as the product is shown honestly and genuinely in the video footage. And it also helps to persuade any potential buyers that might have been sitting on the fence.
- how to videos are the most frequently searched for type of video content. This means more potential customers will find your video on YouTube or another video search engine.
Video marketing aimed at increasing product sales with “How to” Videos
Creating a high quality video though is not the only step to securing those additional sales. You also need to be able to market the video content effectively too. This should involve:
- using social media to show off small segments of your video- this will encourage your audience to click through to your website product page, and watch the longer version. More traffic, means more opportunity for sales.
- uploading to YouTube using all relevant descriptors and information- you don’t just post a video on YouTube and hope for the best. You need to make sure you use the appropriate keywords, so that your video is found by relevant searches.
For more information or advice about professional video production or marketing, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.