Producing video content is a great way for companies and businesses to reach new audiences. But they can also be used for a range of other options too, including in house video content. This is a completely different style of video content, and you might need to select a different type of team to work with. but what should you consider when choosing a corporate video production company? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we have the tools and skills to help your business succeed with video marketing. In fact, we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about choosing a corporate video production company.
What is a corporate video?
A corporate video is a video specifically designed and created for your particular company, but not for advertising purposes. The types of corporate video include:
- training videos and tutorials
- investor pitches
- data videos highlighting stats and company development aimed at management officials
While corporate videos cover a lot of different options, they all have one thing in common. They need to be highly professional. This is video content that will be shown to your employees, or business partners, and it needs to reflect this. That’s why you should carefully consider which video production company you work with.
Choosing a corporate video production company
So, how can you be sure to choose the right corporate video production company for your aims and requirements? Well, there are a number of things to take into account, that can help you make the right decision. These include:
- Examples of previous work- if you can see examples of the previous corporate work that different video production companies have produced, you’ll see a range in quality, and in style. It’s important to choose the team that you think can support and reflect your company branding most effectively. Make sure you choose a team whose previous work resonates with what you are trying to achieve.
- Good reviews- as with any other industry or business right now, good reviews are key indicators of the quality and professionalism of the company you are opting to work with. Check out reviews on third party websites or platforms, rather than just the ones advertised on the website or Facebook page. This is important, as a third party website are more likely to show real, genuine reviews.
- Ask about tech- make sure you ask the video production companies all of the questions you have, including being specific about the technical equipment. You want to make sure that the team you are working with are using the best quality equipment to film and edit your video content, so you can be sure of the best possible results.
For more information or advice about producing video content to build consumer trust, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.