Connecting with your target audience through high quality video content is an important aim for many companies and businesses, regardless of size. But one aspect that some companies tend to overlook is the role of a brand persona. So what is this, and what are the advantages of brand persona in video content? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we have the tools and skills to help your business succeed with video marketing. In fact, we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about video content and brand persona.
What is brand persona?
A brand persona or a company persona is the personality your create for your company or business. This is all about showing more than one dimension of your business to the world, and instead, developing a character or persona that you feel will relate to your target audience. And this relationship is the key to the success of a brand persona, as it needs to be something that your target audience will connect with. Examples of brand persona’s include:
- Red Bull- adventurous, adrenaline seeking, fun
- Coca-Cola- fun, excitement and quality
- Dove- relatable, friendly, inclusive
- Harley-Davidson- freedom, independence
What are the advantages of brand persona in video content?
There are a number of advantages to showing your brand persona through the video content you produce for your company. These advantages include:
- Stand out from competitors- by filming video content with your company persona at the forefront, your video will have more personality and be much more likely to stand out from competitors. This means that whether you are targeting potential customers or clients on social media, or through other video marketing channels, they are more likely to watch your video, increasing your video reach.
- Memorable video content- video content that has character and personality appears more genuine to your audience. And allowing your brand persona and personalty to shine through will really help to connect with your audience. This in turn makes your video content more memorable, which means that your potential customers or clients will remember your company, the next time they need your products or services.
- Building trust- showing a personality helps your audience to relate to your company, and form a bond. And by using your brand persona to shape your video, and injecting your video with plenty of personality, you can help to build trust with your audience. And this trust can ultimately lead to an increase in sales, sign ups and bookings.
For more information or advice about video production, live video, and targeted video, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.