Video marketing and production can appear strictly for big business, or for companies trying to make it on social media. However, it doesn’t have to be. Small and medium sized businesses can rake in the same benefits that larger businesses see when they add video to their website or social media. Here at Oh Video, we are Manchester based video marketing and video production experts, and we work across the North from Leeds and Sheffield, to Bolton and Warrington. As a result, we have produced this guide to the advantages of producing a company video.
First of all, what kind of advantages can you expect from video in general? Well here are some stats:
- 78 percent of people watch a YouTube video at least once a week! With more than half of people watching on a daily basis.
- More than 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute
- More than 60 percent of potential customers will spend two minutes watching a video that informs them about a product they are interested in purchasing
- Shoppers who view video are 174 percent more likely to purchase than people who have not seen the video
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%
As you can see, for a small or medium sized business looking to boost interest or increase traffic, video is a fantastic option. But what can you use video for?
Uses of company videos
There are many ways to use a professional produced company video. These include:
- HR videos– If you send a video of your company out to advertise a job, just think of how many more applicants and interest there will be. Especially as your video is likely to be shared around.
- Testimonial videos– Everyone likes to include testimonials and reviews on their company website but why not make yours stand out? Testimonial video content is a fantastic way to improve your relatability, trustworthiness, and reliability.
- Product demonstration– Shoppers like to see the product in action before they buy, so why not make a product demonstration video to inform interested viewers. From the stats above, this sure seems like a great way to get results.
- Social media– Boost your social media presence with a company video, or series of videos. Keep them short and sweet, less than 2 minutes, and people will begin to connect with your company.
So, in short, the advantages of producing a company video include:
- increased brand presence
- broader range of website content
- more social media content to raise brand awareness
- increase in traffic and sales
For professional help and support, whether its for video marketing or for video production, contact the experts today, here at Oh Video.