Video content for your website is a great way to improve engagement, and help to deliver a strong message. This can be used effectively for product and service pages as well as the landing page and the about us page. But what are the advantages of video content for service pages? And how can you make sure this video cotent will be effective? Well, here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing specialists. And we work with companies around the region, from Leeds and Sheffield, to Stockport and Manchester, to deliver effective, high quality video marketing solutions. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about service page video content.
What are service pages?
Service pages are the website pages that provide the key details for your potential customers or clients about the different services you offer. So whether you provide just one local service, like plumbing and electricity installation, or you provide a range of related services, like hair and beauty, you can use these website pages to provide important information for consumers.
What are the advantages of video content for service pages?
So why should you opt for video content on these service pages? Well, there are a number of benefits to choosing and producing video content for service pages. These include:
- Building trust with the potential clients/customers- video content gives your company the opportunity to really show off your services in action. So whether you have time-lapse video content of your tiling installation, or video content of a health and beauty treatment in action, you can reveal the process, and key visual details to your audience. This is incredibly useful for helping your potential clients/customers take a leap of faith with your company, by developing a trust based relationship.
- Establishing your company branding- by using professional video content to give an insight into the services in action, you can establish your company persona, and really set your business apart from other competitors. This helps to develop a strong branded presence for your company, which can help to improve company reach and raise brand awareness.
- Increasing bookings and sign ups- video content that is high quality, professional and useful can help to increase bookings and sign ups for your company. This is because not only does the video build trust, but it shows off the quality of your services too. This can act as an effective piece of service marketing, as well as building company branding.
Important features for service page video content
Every service page video should include the following features:
- Subtitles or captions- this makes your video accessible for every website user, including those watching your video content without sound. Adding subtitles or captions means that the message of your video will not be lost without sound or speech.
- Clear branding- your video content needs to be clearly produced for your company with clear branding and a clear logo. This will make it clear that your video content is unique, and shows your real services in action, not just those of another similar company.
For professional video production and video marketing services, for any company or business, get in touch with the experts today, here at Oh Video.