Here at Oh Video, we are Manchester’s leading video production and video marketing professionals. From social media video content, to corporate training videos, we can produce any type of video content your business needs. And we work with companies and businesses across Manchester, and the North West, to do just that. One of the most popular types of video content we are asked to create is the explainer video. And these can be live action, or animated. But we have found animated video to be one of the most effective options for any explainer video. As a result, we have produced this guide to the advantages of animated explainer videos.
Advantages of animated explainer videos
There are many advantages of animated explainer videos, including:
- Revealing your company’s creativity- if you work in an industry where it pays to be creative, you might want to visually show off your lateral thinking skills, and your creative talent. Producing animated video content can be a really practical way to put what your company professes, into action. And give a visual hint of your talent,
- Branded content- while it pays to be creative with your animated explainer video, this should be in relation to your existing company branding. If your company has a specific brand persona, you want your video content to match this. Not contradict it. So for playful and fun brands, use colours and imagery that sum your brand, and for more serous companies, do the same. Your choice of language is also an important reflection of your brand.
- Reach your audience, wherever they are- animated explainer videos can be cut down into bitesize chunks, perfect for social media. Which means that your video content can help you reach out to your audience, wherever they are. And you can even pay to reach a wider audience, filtered to suit your target demographics. This is easy to achieve on Facebook and Instagram. This is a serious way to increase your exposure.
- Boost sales- an explainer video doesn’t just give consumers a better understanding of your products of services, it also encourages them to buy or sign up. By producing quality video content, to explain your services, your users can put more trust in your company. And this is a very persuasive feature that leads to sales.
- Animated explainer videos are easier to understand- if you have a complicated product or service to explain, with more than a couple of steps, an animated video is a much better choice. This is because the animation will help break down steps, and you can use text to help reiterate key points and messages.
- Humble bragging- explainer videos are great for humble bragging. You are producing a video to explain exactly what you do, but by doing this, you are inadvertently showing off exactly how good your products or services are. And making a pretty good point about why people should choose your company, over any other.
For more information or advice about any aspect of video marketing, or video production, get in touch with the professionals today, here at Oh Video.