Video is now at a point where it communicates with people on a daily basis, and videos on a landing page can increase your conversion rates by 80% and over 92% of people now share video content with other people on a daily basis.
The list will cover conversion rates, user interaction, video users, content and spending averages.
Here at Oh! Video Ltd, we’ve put together a list of infographics about video marketing that you need to know.
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a promotional video on a website.
- Combining video and advertisements boost engagement by 22%.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- Over 86% of colleges and universities have a YouTube presence.
- 1/3 on online activity is spent watching videos online.
- 90% of users say that product videos help them with the decision process.
- The most popular form of video content is: Music (31%), Comedy (39%) and News (33%)
- An average user is exposed to at least 32.3 videos in one month.
- According to Google, 4 out of 5 users will click off the video if it begins to buffer while loading.
- So far, video and ad spending has reached 5.4 billion dollars.
This is just for this year, so imagine what it’s going to be like next year! Video is ever growing and rapidly changing with society and holds the powers of persuasion, emotive language and relatable experiences. Video isn’t just a great way to promote your business, it’s also a great way for people to become involved and it allows them to be a part of your company.
It helps to build relationships with potential customers and eloquently communicates your brand identity on a level everybody will understand and love.